Take That have introduced the main points for his or her upcoming Greatest Hits tour, with a string of stadium and area dates throughout the UK in 2019 to mark their 30th anniversary.
The boy band have been teasing their celebratory live shows for the perfect a part of a 12 months now, which can observe the discharge of "re-imagined" biggest hits album Odyssey in November.
Gary Barlow and co's tour will cease on the likes of Manchester's Arena and London's O2 area, in addition to a number of locations they've by no means performed at earlier than.
The spring tour may also see assist from 'Never Gonna Give You Up' hitmaker Rick Astley, with tickets on account of go on sale subsequent Friday (September 28) at 9.30am.
Gary beforehand defined of their new album: "We've reimagined a few of the songs, however not all of them. You've obtained to watch out with this stuff. If you're taking them too far, you are destroying individuals's recollections.
"We've tried to be respectful to the music, however simply placing a load of music on an album wasn't sufficient for us. We needed to only return and take a look by way of it, and attempt to make it sound higher."
The remaining members of the band had beforehand expressed hope of getting Robbie Williams and Jason Orange again for his or her anniversary celebration, although that appears to be off the playing cards for now.
Take That's 2019 tour dates are as follows. Tickets go on sale right here from 9.30am on Friday, September 28:
- Monday 15 April - Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
- Tuesday 16 April - Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
- Thursday 18 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Friday 19 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Saturday 20 April - Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Monday 22 April - Manchester Arena
- Tuesday 23 April - Manchester Arena
- Thursday 25 April - Manchester Arena
- Friday 26 April - Manchester Arena
- Saturday 27 April - Manchester Arena
- Monday 29 April - Dublin threeArena
- Thursday 02 May - London The O2
- Friday 03 May - London The O2
- Saturday 04 May - London The O2
- Sunday 05 May - London The O2
- Tuesday 07 May - London The O2
- Wednesday 08 May - London The O2
- Sunday 12 May - Birmingham Arena
- Monday 13 May - Birmingham Arena
- Tuesday 14 May - Birmingham Arena
- Friday 17 May - Birmingham Arena
- Saturday 18 May - Birmingham Arena
- Thursday 23 May - Milton Keynes Stadium MK
- Saturday 25 May - Southampton St Mary's Stadium
- Tuesday 28 May - Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium
- Thursday 30 May - Norwich City Carrow Road Stadium
- Saturday 01 June - Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium
- Tuesday 04 June - Huddersfield John Smith's Stadium
Odyssey by Take That will probably be launched on November 23.